In the search for the perfect clitoral vibrator it can be hard to choose with the extensive selection. I’m here to help with some advice on what the best possible clitoral vibe is for you. After all most women know how hard it can be to achieve that amazing orgasmic state.
Only about 30% of women can have an orgasm through G spot – meaning most women need clitoral stimulation. Even with that 82% of women still use clitoral stimulation to have an orgasm. Some say its more intense, most women say they can’t achieve that magical place without it. The clitoris has one main function on the female body – pleasure – stop ignoring it. Here are the top rated best clitoral stimulators to play around with in 2017.
JimmyJane Form 2
The JimmyJane form 2 is rated one of the top clitoral vibrators in my book. It has a very high zingy vibration. If you like a lot of power to your toys – get excited – this one’s for you!
It has a very intriguing look which has a lot of people asking questions. The clitoris has 8,000 nerve endings and some women think that going directly on it is way too intense – which is why this shape was formed! The rabbit ear design is perfect for someone who likes to go around the clitoris, but also gives you the option to apply pressure directly on it.
It’s rechargeable – no more batteries ladies! Some vibrators may be cheaper but you will find in the long run you go through batteries quickly or you’ll be buying a new one in a few months.
Rechargeables are meant to last as well as come with warranties. Technology has come along way – which is amazing! They are doing some research – making different shapes and sizes to make it that much easier to get you there. I think every woman can appreciate that.
- The JimmyJane form 2 has a motor in each of the rabbit ears making it one of the most intense clitoral vibrators I’ve ever encountered.
- For more variety it has 5 speeds and 4 different pulses.
- Fully submersible! Use it in your bathtub, get close but don’t quite touch yourself with it. The current from the vibrations will have your toes curling.
- Rechargeable – you already know how I feel about this!
- Very quiet and small – fits in the palm of your hand.
- Comes with a three year manufacturer warranty. One of the best warranties you will find on a vibrator.
- Made with medical grade silicone.
- This one is a little pricey but it is most definitely worth it.
The JimmyJane Form 2 is extremely user friendly. The (+) button will turn it on, as well as make the vibrations more intense. The (-) button will turn it off, and adjust the intensity settings to make it less intense. It’s compact design was exciting to me, and the fact it’s fully submersible. This way you can bring it with you wherever you go! Whether it’s on vacation, or just a little romantic night at home by yourself.
The intensity in such a small package was something I was really impressed by. As well as the reason why women have really come to think of this as one of their favorite toys. It’s perfect for those who like a higher zingy vibration, and like the option to go around the clitoris as well as directly on it. If that sounds like you, definitely check it out.
The We-Vibe Tango is a rechargeable clitoral vibrator – well priced and has a nice discreet shape. This toy is going to be a deeper grumbly vibration and has a great range in strength starting very low, but the highest mode is very powerful.
- The shape makes it look like a lipstick. Very discreet, and very small making it easy to travel with.
- The tapered tip is perfect for giving surrounding stimulation on the clitoris, or you can you use the flat side for more of a direct hit on top of it.
- It has 4 speeds and 4 different pulsating modes. The range in vibration is something I think that really sets this apart from the others. Apart from having soft lower modes – on it’s highest mode it spins and dances in your hand. Meaning it has the capability to be very powerful if you want it to be.
- The Tango is also very quiet and easy to control.
- It is made out of hard plastic so it is much more sanitary and very easy to clean. You can also use water, silicone, or oil based lubricants with it.
- Rechargeable – lasts up to 2 1/2 hours on a full charge.
- One year manufacturing warranty.
- Fully submergible – which makes it much easier when cleaning.
- Discrete and extremely quiet.
The We-Vibe Tango can be found on Amazon cheaper than what you will find in stores.
Womanizer Pro W500
The Womanizer Pro W500 is a completely different toy than the rest. Instead of vibrating it actually uses more of a suction to pull/suck on the clitoris, known as the Pleasure Air Technology, to help you achieve incredibly intense orgasms without even actually touching you. Designed beautifully to fit in the palm of your hand, this second generation Womanizer is hard to beat. With eight new insatiable levels of intensity that start incredibly soft for those who are really sensitive, to mind blowing, full-body euphoria that has nothing but promise of more orgasms!
The older Womanizer was extremely popular, and almost life changing in the sex toy world. It did the job for most women, but left a lot of room when it came to power. The Womanizer Pro really revamped the design and strength, and made it significantly more intense on the highest level compared to its first generation. Most vibrators tend to only worry about how intense they can make their vibrators. One thing I appreciated about the Womanizer is that they also focused on the lower modes just as well. Taking time to make this a toy for all women – even those who are incredibly sensitive to even the slightest bit of stimulation.
One thing I was interested in seeing was if they cut down on the puttering noise it made. It wasn’t that it was incredibly loud, just not the sexiest noise to hear while masturbating or using it with a partner. Luckily they cut down the noise quite a bit – it’s still makes a tiny bit of sound, but not nearly anything to worry about compared to the puttering sound it used to make. They come with different sized nubs that you can replace at the tip of the toy for women with all shapes and sizes of clitoris’.
- Revolutionary technology that brings your orgasms to a whole other level.
- Pleasure Air Technology – uses air to create an incredible suction that will bring you to orgasm without ever having to touch you.
- 8 different suction intensities – can stay very low for women who are more sensitive, or incredibly intense for women who like more stimulation.
- Comes with different sized nubs that connect to the tip of the toy. Great for women with all different sized clitoris’.
- Quiet! Makes a little bit of sound, but nothing like the puttering the first generation made.
- Rechargeable – no more batteries. Plugs in USB. Takes about 4 hours for a full charge that will last about 2 hours or so.
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
- No vibration! It’s known that when women use vibrators continuously they can become reliant on vibration to have an orgasm. After long time use it can desensitize you enough to where finger rubbing against your clitoris don’t feel as exciting as they used to. The Pleasure Air Technology takes vibration completely out of the picture, still giving women orgasms, but not having to worry about any type of desensitization.
You turn it on by holding the jewel button down for a few seconds until you feel it come to life, you turn it off the exact same way. The (+) sign at the top will increase the intensity of the sucking, and the (-) sign at the bottom, right above the jewel, will turn the intensity down. When you’re ready to use it make sure to charge the tip if needed to fit your clitoris. You want the nub to be able to enclose around it without touching it. Spread the labia, and pull back the hood if you have one. Apply pressure softly over the clitoris with the silicone head, don’t be surprised when the toy very gently sucks it in. It will create a pulsating feeling that will quickly bring you to orgasm repetitively at an all time high.
This is a great toy and very highly rated, but it’s important to know that everyone is different and some things may work great for some people that don’t work at all for others. When trying new toys like this it’s all about trial and error, and the only way to know if you like something is to try it. With that said I have only heard incredible things about the Womanizer Pro W500 and would highly recommend giving it a shot!
If you want to try something similar without spending the big bucks look into the Satisfyer Pro 2. This toy is very similar but not as intense. Don’t expect it to last you years, but if you want to try something similar without the risk of spending a lot of money on something you’re not sure about, try it out. If you like it, and it breaks, you know you’ll like the Womanizer Pro, and you can buy that next time knowing it will last you a very long time.
SVAKOM Echo Mini
The SVAKOM Echo Mini is a top contender for the fact of it’s incredibly affordable price tag, not to mention the compact design with intense power makes this toy really stand out among the rest. Tongue shaped – this vibe is made with body-safe ABS wrapped in silicone, and tends to be a little on the harder side.
If you like your toys to have a little more give to them, and feel a little softer in the hands, this toy is probably not for you. If you like the idea of the tongue shape though, take a look into the JimmyJane Form 3. It’s softer and has a shape similar to the Echo, but it will be more of a lower rumbley vibration. The SVAKOM Echo Mini has more of a higher zingy vibration.
For how small it is it definitely has some good power, but if you need a lot of vibration/stimulation to have an orgasm I’d suggest looking into either the JimmyJane Form 2 up above, or the Hitachi Magic Wand down below in this article. It’s a great toy to start with to see if this is something that you would enjoy/would work for you. Don’t expect it to last you years, but it’s like with most things where you get what you pay for.
- Small compact shape. Easy to bring with you on the go, or to find a hiding place for it somewhere at home.
- Powerful. More of a high zingy vibration that has somewhat good lower modes, but known mostly for its decently stronger high modes. Power doesn’t compare to JimmyJane or Hitachi, but great for those looking for a more affordable option that can get a little stronger than the average vibrator.
- Body-safe ABS wrapped in silicone coating, a little bit on the harder side, doesn’t really have any give. Great for those who like something harder so they can feel more pressure on the clitoris while using it.
- Perfect for women looking for direct stimulation on the clitoris, this toy will be a little harder to use going around for those who like more surrounding stimulation.
- Decently quiet, but won’t be as quiet as some of the other options.
- Rechargeable. No more batteries – plugs in USB.
- 5 speeds and 5 vibration settings that will keep you busy for quite a while.
- Comes with 30 day money back guarantee, and a one year warranty!
The SVAKOM Echo Mini is a great, popular option at the most affordable price on this list. The harder material is great for those who like more direct pressure on the clitoris, and the compact design is perfect for those of you looking for something to play with at home, but discreet enough to bring with you on the go.
The Hitachi Magic Wand
For years women have been using The Hitachi Magic Wand to relax sore muscles in your back. That’s not the only thing they’ve been using it on though. There’s a whole other reason to explore the magic behind this wand – for the pleasure of an extremely, in a category of its own, powerful orgasm.
It’s definitely in high demand, to say the least. Back in the day when women didn’t have things like the vibrators we have today, they would use the Hitachi. This is where the genius idea started. An easy to use, discreet vibrator that plugs into the wall. The intensity on this vibe will have your teeth chattering.
- It has a 6 foot long power cord – no batteries, and good reach!
- One of the most popular vibrator in the US, known to bring women to their knees.
- Power like no other. If you need a lot of vibration/stimulation this is the toy for you.
- Long handle makes it convenient when using by yourself, or with a partner.
- Works great for sore muscles. You can also use this as a way of foreplay by massaging different parts of the body before going in to masturbate.
- Gives you the ability to purchase Wand Attachments to turn your Magic Wand into any type of vibrator you want. Whether g-spot, surrounding stimulation on the clitoris, or even a toy you can use on a man.
- Vinyl tip that is flexible (as well as holds the motor) has options for different attachments to put on top to turn it into a different toy. (Lily Pod Wand Attachment, Tingle Tip Wand Attachment, Flutter Tip Wand Attachment, etc.)
- Extremely easy two speed control. Both speeds are quite powerful, but the highest speed is an intensity that you will find in no other toy.
- Wiping the Hitachi down with a rag and some antibacterial soap makes this toy extremely easy to clean.
The Magic Wand is great for those who need a lot of stimulation at an affordable price.
Quick Tip: Remember not to use this as a primary toy. As long as you switch it up with other toys, as well as not using it on high all the time, you shouldn’t have issues with this desensitizing you!
Charging Your Rechargeable Toys
When you buy a rechargeable toy there is one important thing to know. Do not leave your toy charging on the charger all the time. It is very similar to a laptop, or even your phone, in the aspect that if you leave your vibrator on the charger all the time, it will start to rely on the charge.
Then when you take it off it won’t last as long before dying again. When you first receive your rechargeable toy it will usually come with a slight charge. If it does – I suggest using it until it dies. If you can’t wait to try it, then put it on the charger for about 6-7 hours.
This first charge is important – it sets the life of your battery. Every time after that first initial charge – only keep it on the charger for about 2-3 hours. Afterwards it’s imperative to then take it off the charger and store it. Do your best to not leave it on the charger all the time, it will help keep your rechargeable from dying so quickly as soon as you take it off.
That is the biggest complaint that I hear. “I take my toy off the charger, and can only use it for 30 minutes before it dies”, it is something I hear quite commonly with rechargeable toys. Be sure to take care of it properly when it comes to charging and you will find it will last you much longer.
Whether you’re looking for something extremely intense, or on the softer lower side, I hope this post makes it easy for you. From the JimmyJane Form 2 to the Womanizer Pro W500, after everything talked about in this post – I believe these are the best options for clitoral vibrators in 2017. Remember to explore your clitoris – take a good long look at it – and find out what works best for you.
Experimenting with different shapes and vibrations is going to help you figure out what YOU like. After all, it’s all about you, the clitoris has only one job, and that is to give you pleasure – use it! Try not only going directly on it, try also going around it, or lighter touches compared to pressure. Explore and conquer the quest to find out what you need from your clitoris!