Oral is one of the most pleasurable things we can receive, whether you’re a woman or a man. It’s also scary to let someone so close up and personal to a very private and intimate place. Most feel they need to be very comfortable with a partner before even deciding to try oral. Touching and feeling with fingers are a good way to understand what your partner likes without pushing too far. Once you’re comfortable enough to try tongues this will open up a whole new world for you. A world of toys that can make oral sex more exhilarating, with a partner, as well as by yourself.
Tongue vibrators are a unique way to bring toys into the bedroom without being too intimidating. It’s a toy that can be used on the woman, or on the man. This way you can both try it, and decide if it could be something fun that you could get used to together, without whipping out a giant realistic dong. There are many different types which will be a big factor in which direction of toy you decide to go with first.
When you’ve finally made the decision to try oral with a toy, there are a few different questions to ask yourself. Do you want something that slips over the tongue that can be used during oral sex? Do you want something separate that can be used with the tongue to make it more exciting? Possibly something more like a small vibrator? Or do are you thinking in your mind, “pffft who needs a partner”?
Well, luckily I’m here to help you decide! Here are the best tongue vibrators I’ve found online! If you have any others that you love and demand must be on here let me know! I’ll look into it!
The Screaming O Ling O (Color Pop)
- The Screaming O Ling O is a great option to try when starting out with your first tongue vibrator. It’s a good introduction to toys as well, much less intimidating than a realistic dong.
- This small, discreet, disposable vibe is meant to slide over your tongue and the micro motor will sit on top.
- It’s one size fits most. The jelly material is very stretchy and should be easy to pull over your tongue.
- It’s not the strongest toy in the world, but will add a great bit of sensation when using it on a partner during oral.
- There is a tiny switch on the top of the vibrator that will turn it on and off.
- It has just about 30 minutes of use to it before it’s completely dead.
- It has a very unique shape that is meant to provide the tongue with as much comfort as possible while being worn.
- The small design is great for taking with you just about anywhere you can think of. With a 30 minute battery, and cheap price tag, you can bring this bad boy with you anywhere. When you’re done – no need to shove it back in your pocket, just throw it away.
The Tongue Teaser
- The Tongue Teaser is very similar to the Screaming O Ling O in many ways. It’s disposable, lasting about the same amount of time as the Ling O.
- It’s small and easy to slip on and off of the tongue, it even has similar power. The biggest difference is the fact that this brand tends to be a little more reliable.
- Lasts about 30 minutes before it completely dies.
- Jelly material transfers vibration well, but can eat up a little of the strength.
- One size fits most – fits most tongues. If you tend to have a larger tongue it should work fine, because its the jelly material, it’s very pliable.
- Tends to cover a little more surface area than the Ling O, for the fact that it’s a little larger.
- Can be used as a small clitoral vibrator that you use with your hands as well.
- Can be used on a woman or a man.
- On and off button tend to be a little harder to manage than the Ling O.
- This would work perfect for someone who loves direct stimulation on the clitoris, as well as going around it. The shape of this toy is meant for you to be able to maneuver the tongue any way you’d like to receive the most pleasure possible.
Tongue Wheel Vibrator
- The Tongue Wheel vibrator is a little different than the others on the list when it comes to simulating oral.
- It uses medical grade ABS and soft silicone for a softer touch. The 10 silicone tongues rotate to provide ultimate stimulation to the clitoris.
- Speeds between faster slaps or slower more sensual flicks that feel like licks to one of your favorite spots will have you withering in no time.
- Body-safe, odorless material is sanitary and easy to clean with toy cleaner. Try not to use soaps with alcohol in it. It will dry out the silicone on the tongues making it break apart faster.
- Extremely small, and easy to bring with you. Perfect for whether you’re on the go, or just looking for a fun night at home alone.
- 7 speeds and patterns for ultimate pleasure with just one toy. This gives you a lot of different ways to use your toy to see what you like best.
- It says waterproof, but just to be cautious i usually say more splash-proof. Can be used in the shower, but I would keep it out of the bathtub. Try not to fully submerge it.
- 110 mm tall; 44 mm wide
- Packaging is very discreet – no worries about people knowing what is in the box.
- USB Rechargeable – no longer have to worry about batteries.
- If you like a light, or even rougher, flicking sensation on the clitoris – try it out! If you find you need constant pressure, or vibration to have an orgasm – this probably isn’t the right toy for you.
Lelo Ora 2
- The award winning Lelo Ora 2 is known as one of the most intelligent oral sex simulators on the market.
- The new advanced pleasure nub is larger than ever, giving you maximum pleasure.
- Revolutionary technology known as SenseTouch! As you apply pressure with your toy you will feel the vibrations build.
- Completely waterproof – can be taken in the bathtub or shower! This feature is amazing for the fact it makes cleaning your vibe a lot easier, and less stressful.
- Smaller, and more compact design makes it easy to maneuver around. Gives you complete control of where you want this toy to go.
- If you prefer more pressure around the clitoris, or even on it, I would definitely suggest looking into this toy.
- It has a wide variety of speeds when it comes to vibration. Although, if you don’t want it to vibrate, it doesn’t have to.
- The button in the middle will look like an infinity sign. This will cycle through the 10 different settings the Ora 2 offers. Most will be vibrating, but there will be a few modes that will rotate the pleasure nub without vibration.
- Something I always loved about Lelo is that you can adjust the vibration on each of the ten settings. So, if you love a certain setting, but don’t want the vibration to be turned up all of the way, you can adjust it accordingly.
- The (+) button will turn the toy on and the vibration stronger. The (-) button will turn the toy off, as well as decrease the vibration intensity.
- Although it tends to be on the more expensive side – you’re paying for quality. Lelo is known for upscale toys – made with top notch body-safe silicone. It’s very sanitary and easy to clean.
- Also the fact that Lelo toys tends to last years – compared to cheaper toys that tend to break in only a couple months.
- If you’re interested in the Ora 2, but want to know more about it, feel free to check out the Lelo Ora 2 Review on my site.
JimmyJane Form 5
- The JimmyJane Form 5 looks quite different for the fact it was made to provide stimulation to not only women, but men as well.
- Extremely thin, pliable wings create a subtle vibration that will have your toes curling. If used side ways the wings can be used as a tongue to creating a gentle licking/flicking sensation, depending on how you use it.
- Although the wings are fun, the middle nub is where you want to be. This is going to be great for women who like direct pressure on the clitoris, while hitting more surface area. The way it’s designed the wings will give you labia stimulation, while the nub in the middle is where the powerful vibration comes from.
- Medical grade silicone is used on all JimmyJane products. Top of the line – very sanitary, and easy to clean. The silicone is extremely soft, great for women who are a little more sensitive.
- There are five different vibration modes, and six pulsating patterns. This gives you a lot of different options and ways to use your toy.
- The top (+) will turn the toy on and the vibration intensity up. The bottom (-) button will turn the intensity down, as well as turning the toy off.
- Underneath the (+) and (-) there is a (~) button – this will control the six different pulsing sensations. While in any of these six modes you can still control the vibrations to be more intense, or less intense as desired.
- Travel lock – so you never have to worry about it turning on when you don’t want it to. Hold (+) and (~) button to turn it on travel lock. Hold (-) and (~) to take it off, and have the ability to use it once again.
- Waterproof – can be completely submerged under water. Bring it with you to add fun in the bath tub, shower, or even the hot tub.
- Rechargeable! No more having to worry about batteries. Charge for about 6 hours or so and take off charger – should last you about 4 hours on a full charge.
- Three year limited warranty.
- Can also be used as a stroker on the penis if you use it sideways.
Whether you’re looking to use your toy with a partner, or just by yourself, these are some great options to look into. Remember what is important to you while looking into a toy, but also remember what kind of stimulation you prefer. If you’re not sure – there are quite a few options at very affordable prices.
There is quite a range of quality – don’t expect every single one of these to last you years. Lelo and JimmyJane are reliable, highly recommended products that are known to last a long time. The Screaming O Ling O and the Tongue Teaser are great options for someone wanting to try it out without spending more than $15 bucks. They are both disposable and won’t last nearly as long as some of the other options on the list.
Have fun with it, and try some different things. Don’t be afraid or embarrassed, because discovering what you like best is half the fun. The more comfortable, and relaxed you are, the better it will be!